LASER SAFETY COURSE, SCGH
10-step guide to getting started a PhD
STUDYSmarter Research Skills Workshops
Postgraduate Physics workshop
-Searching for a Literature Review
-Where to search for information
-UWA Library and StudySmarter services
to assist students
Data Analysis & Statistics Online Free Courses
DRAMMS is for 2D, 3D, 3.5D, 4D and population-wise deformable image registration. Typical applications include:
-- Cross-subject registration;
-- Single- or Multi-site data;
-- Single- or Multi-modal registration;
-- Longitudinal registration for quantifying changes;
-- Registration under missing correspondences.
-- Group-wise registration for unbiased atlas construction.
1) Attitude: choose and display the right attitudes daily
2) Priorities: determine and act on important priorities daily
3) Health: know and follow healthy guidelines daily
4) Family: communicate with and care for your family daily
5) Thinking: practice and develop good thinking daily
6) Commitment: make and keep proper commitments daily
7) Finances: make and manage money properly daily
8) Faith: deepen and live out your faith daily
9) Relationships: initiate and invest in good relationships daily
10) Generosity: plan for and model generosity daily
11) Values: embrace and practice good values daily
12) Growth: seek and experience improvements daily
ACPSEM Affiliate Membership
We would encourage all of our students to apply for the ACPSEM Affiliate membership.
There is a 66% discount for full-time PhD or Masters students which reduces the fee to $49.5 +GST per year.
Please check this link:
And here is the PROPOSER AND SUPPORTER DECLARATION FORM: